Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Trial Run#1

Welcome, one and all, to The Hardcore Ecologist.

This space is essentially dedicated to the gratification of my own personal interests. However, it carries with it the fervent hope that someone else may come to find it mildly stimulating and may even bother to check back once or twice. While I am loath to limit the topics to be discussed on this blog, I'll go ahead and state that the main themes that will be dealt with are metal music (in its sundry varieties) and environmental issues. These are simply two things that strike my fancy, and I want to show that they are not mutually exclusive either. To accompany these overarching themes, there may also be amateurish attempts at philosophy, poetry, agricultural reform and recommendations for great vegetarian recipes. In the end I hope you'll find it an eclectic and engaging mixture. In subsequent posts there may be vitriol, there may be pacifism, there may even be communism, but there will always be metal!

And if all else fails, this is at least a place for me to store my onanistic writings as a college student who thinks he has something to offer.  As such, I leave you with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBLOMGMW9ww

Thanks for checking out The Hardcore Ecologist!
Hopefully I'll be on my feet soon, figuring out how this shit works first.

No comments:

Post a Comment