Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Current Obsession #2

Today was a beautiful, sun-drenched day in Walla Walla. A very unusual occurrence in late January. Temperatures graciously rose into the low 50's for our enjoyment. And let me tell you, I got as much enjoyment out of those rays as I possibly could. Because the immediate forecast ain't looking so lovely.

The reason I tell you this, however, is because my current obsession is a band relevantly named Dragged Into Sunlight. And that's just how I felt today. Finally escaping my residence hall for a run, some soccer, frisbee and even a litte tree-climbing session. With today's events, I'm actually a little sorry to be back behind this computer screen.

But alas, I hope you appreciate being dragged into the sunlight as well. Literally and metaphorically speaking.



Nothing quite like some blackened death/grind to brighten your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment